Take Me Down Dishcloth | Boldfaced
Welcome to the jungle! Take this rag and clean that counter.
The original Swedish dishcloth material was invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949. Bold Faced Design's dishcloths are made of the same materials. 70% wood cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% cotton. It dries stiff and flat but once wet it is a soft and handy rag for all cleaning purposes.
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with just water, soap, or cleaners.
- Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass. (streak-free)
- It can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Bleach safe.
- Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
- It is 100% natural and printed with water-based inks.
Wood cellulose and cotton
Dishcloth measures 8" long by 6.5" wide
Machine washable or place in the top of dishwasher. Do not place in dryer. Compost when ready.