Big Spills Dishcloth | Boldfaced
This dishcloth is thirsty, absorbing 20x its weight in liquids. Makes me love big spills!
This suggestive dishcloth arrives hard and stiff. Once wet, these dishcloths become soft and pliable, perfect for easy clean-up.
The original Swedish dishcloth material was invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949. Bold Faced Design's dishcloths are made of the same materials. 70% wood cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% cotton. It dries stiff and flat but once wet it is a soft and handy rag for all cleaning purposes.
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with just water, soap, or cleaners.
- Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass. (streak-free)
- It can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Bleach safe.
- Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
- It is 100% natural and printed with water-based inks.
Wood cellulose and cotton
Dishcloth measures 8" long by 6.5" wide
Machine washable or place in the top of dishwasher. Do not place in dryer. Compost when ready.